Recover a Lost Password
- Visit the Member Login page
- Click the "Lost your password?" link.
- Enter in the email address you used to register earlier and submit the form.
- Check you email. Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains a link to visit in order to reset your password. Open the link.
- You will be brought to a password reset page. The system will automatically generate a password for you but you can override. After you are content with the password that you have chosen or that the system has assigned you, select the green "Reset Password" button.
- You will be brought back to the Member Login page to sign in. Log in using your new credentials.
If you are still having problems accessing your account after following these steps, please email email@example.com for additional assistance.